Notice is given that the fifteenth Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpaca Association (ABN 30 067 146 481) will be held on Sunday 31 October 2021, commencing at 4pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time as a virtual event with all attendees participating remotely.
Registration for the event is through this link
- To confirm the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the Australian Alpaca Association Ltd held on Monday 23 November 2020 virtually and at 95 Northbourne Ave, Turner, Australian Capital Territory.
The Unconfirmed Minutes of meeting held 23 November 2020 are available:
- On the Members only area of the Australian Alpaca Association Ltd website; or
- Upon request to the AAA office.
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- To receive and consider the Audited Financial Statements, Directors’ Report and Auditor’s Report of the Company for the year ended 30 June 2021.
The Audited Financial Statements, Directors’ Report and Auditor’s Report are available:
- On the Members-only area of the Australian Alpaca Association Ltd website; or
- Upon request to the AAA Office.
- Election of Directors
For the position of Director (four vacancies). The following nominees will be duly elected at the AGM:
- Ms Julie Wilkinson
- Ms Lee Sadler
- Dr Sue Harris
- Ms Annemarie Ashton-Wyatt
- Remuneration of Auditor To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following resolution:”That the remuneration of the Company’s auditors for the financial year ending 30 June 2022 be determined by the Board at the next Board meeting held.”
- Presentation of Member Awards
The President will award:
- National Certificates of Appreciation
- The Shane Read Medal
- Life Membership of the AAA
- General Business
To transact any other business which may legally be brought before the meeting.
Company Secretary 6 October 2021
On behalf of the Board
Australian Alpaca Association Ltd