The AAA Board is calling for Expressions of Interest from interested AAA members to join the Membership Services Committee. Under the Charter from the AAA Board, which links into the strategic plan, the Membership Services Committee’s role is to recommend a position to the Board on membership issues. The current focus of Membership Services continues to be on improving the benefits of being a member with AAA.
We encourage any member to apply where they have a desire to actively contribute to this important area of the AAA.
Selection criteria will include:
- Team player
- Volunteering ethos and in a position to commit time and effort
- Sound ethics with the ability to be objective and make decisions in the best interest of the industry
- Approachable with excellent communication skills
- Understanding of alpaca industry
- Access to email and available for video conference meetings every 4-6 weeks or as required
If you are passionate about the alpaca industry and can contribute to the committee, please contact the AAA CEO, Amanda Olthof for further information.
Expressions of Interest for positions on the Membership Services Committee, including an outline of relevant experience to meet the selection criteria, should be directed to Amanda Olthof (firstname.lastname@example.org) by close of business Friday 14 August 2020