The AAA Board is calling for Expressions of Interest from AAA members for the Finance, Audit and Risk Committee.
Under the Charter from the AAA Board, the FARC role will:
- Recommend the external auditor’s appointment / removal, reviewing the auditor’s performance and scope of the audit;
- Review the Company’s published financial results;
- Report to the Board on matters relevant to the committee’s role and responsibilities;
- Review audit management letters to monitor remedies to correct noted deficiencies;
- To assist the Board oversee the risk management framework
- Establishing the delegation framework
- Ensure the timely adoption of and adherence to all relevant accounting policy change
The Board is seeking to appoint additional members to this committee.
Selection criteria will include:
- Finance or accounting background (qualifications desirable but not essential)
- Relevant experience
- Team player
- Volunteering ethos and in a position to commit time and effort
- Sound ethics with the ability to be objective and make decisions in the best interest of the industry
- Approachable with excellent communication skills
- Understanding of alpaca industry
- Access to email and available for video conference meetings as required
If you are passionate about the alpaca industry and can contribute to the committee, please contact the AAA CEO, Amanda Olthof for further information.
Expressions of Interest for positions on the Finance, Audit and Risk Committee, including a short outline of relevant experience, should be directed to Amanda Olthof (email@example.com) by close of business 27/5/2020.