Prepare your alpacas and prepare your fleeces – it’s time once again to find the best of the best!
The AAA is very excited to announce that the 2021 National Show is ON – 19th to 22nd August. Head to Bendigo to take part in the pinnacle event in the alpaca calendar for breeders large and small.
- Measure your breeding program in the show ring under senior judges Angela Preuss and Shane Carey.
- Put your fleeces forward for evaluation by Adrienne Clarke.
- Encourage the younger section of the alpaca community in the Youth Paraders and Young Judges competitions.
- Sell your products or services at a trade stand.
- Wander the pavilion and network with your fellow breeders.
- Enjoy a coffee as you follow the judging on the giant screen (which will be broadcast internationally!).
- Relax at the casual Saturday dinner in the pavilion (after exploring the wide choice of dining in Bendigo on the prior evenings).
Key Event Dates
- Entries open on eAlpaca 18 June
- Entries close 16 July
- Fleece delivery by TBA
- Fleece Judging 17-18 August
- Exhibitor Bump In 18 August
- Halter Judging 19-22 August
How can you help? The show organising team will be working hard to bring this event but it can’t happen without financial support. A wide range of sponsorship opportunities are available with something to suit every budget. Contact Lyn Dickson for advice on the best available option for your promotional exposure – planning and preparation time is short and favourite sponsorship positions will fill fast! Choose from:
- Major sponsor support (Gold, Silver and Bronze packages)
- Age Champion or Reserve Champion sponsorship
- Colour Champion sponsorship
- Fleece section sponsorship
- Donation of goods or services for fund-raising auction
Further information – https://alpaca.asn.au/2021-national-alpaca-show/